This brick veneer three bedroom home is located in a quiet neighbourhood on a corner block and on the border between the bushland setting and most sought after area of Mount Pleasant. With an abundance of space and versatile living areas, this home is only in need of a new family. Facing sunbathed south and capturing elevated mountain and escarpment views from the generous balcony.
Affording: a neat and quaint kitchen with dishwasher and a servery for those who are keen entertainers. All bedrooms offer Built in Wardrobes and it boasts of 2 single remote control garages with a decent size storage room next to garage. Relax in the open area lounge-room which offers a reverse cycle air conditioner and 2 separate sun rooms. All grounds front and rear are beautifully landscaped with a rotonda for outdoor entertaining and a greenhouse for those green finger enthusiasts. Schools are minutes away, easy freeway access for the commuter, easy travel to University of Wollongong, vibrant shopping center nearby as well as our golden beaches and vibrant CBD close to enjoy.
In close proximity to Pleasant Heights Public School, Public Transport, Shops and all other amenities.
Strictly No Pets!
* 3 bedrooms all with Built in Wardrobes
* Lounge room with polished floorboards & Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* 2 separate sun-rooms
* Kitchen with dishwasher and servery counter
* 2x Single Remote Control Garages with Decent Size Storeroom next to the garage
* Landscaped gardens front and rear with rotunda and greenhouse amenities
* Instant street appeal with manicured hedges and rendered bricks
* Enjoy beautiful sunshine all day long in the front and back yards
Please contact our office on 42840888 or email [email protected] to book an appointment to view this property.