Family Haven by the Hills!
House Sold - BALGOWNIE NSW
– Sited on a 639m2 north easterly facing corner block with wonderful escarpement views of Brokers Nose in a sought after street, this family home is sure to attract great demand!
– Formal entry area greets on arrival, with the gable roofed and extensive north facing windows allowing light to spill into the polish timber floors of the living areas.
– A step down to the split level formal lounge, with easy access sunny dining room and beautiful solid Jarrah timber kitchen featuring granite benchtops and gas appliances.
– Spacious carpeted master bedroom with extensive BIW & sliding door access to rear garden, 3 additional polish timber floored bedrooms waiting for the children, all serviced by the central bathroom with corner spa bath & separate toilet.
– Massive carpeted rumpus room, again with sliding door access to rear garden, provides separate space for children’s play or private space for the teenagers retreat complete with TV/games area & gym equipment.
– Raised deck for enjoying a cuppa and reading the paper on lazy weekend mornings flows off kitchen with steps leading to extensive pergola & paved BBQ area.
– Sparkling in-ground salt water, solar heated pool with landscpaed surrounds completes the entertainment area and provides for extended swim seasons!
– Family friendly level grassed rear garden for children’s play complete with extensive galvinised shed for Dad’s workbench & storage.
– Double carport suitable for enclosing to create double garage with plenty of storage space.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, secure side off-street paved parking for jet ski or trailer & hedged lined front garden provide finishing touches for this home.
– Walking distance to Balgownie shops and public school this is a home which will surely be snapped up by eager purchasers!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 639 m²
- Floor Area is 22 square
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- polished timber floors