Spacious, Peaceful Atmosphere!!
House Sold - BERKELEY NSW
– Nestled in what was formally known as Lindsay Heights this is a home that needs to be viewed first hand to fully appreciate.
– Enter into tiled formal hall opening to the formal lounge room featuring quality floating floors and internally wired for the surround sound experience
– Continue into spacious open plan dining room and kitchen fit for the gourmet chef in us all – expansive ceaser stone worktops, stainless steel appliances, consealed wishwasher cabinet and top quality finish!
– Everyday lounge room flows off from the dining room and opens onto sundeck again with views towards …….
– Original owner installed top of the range ducted air conditioning for upper level which is both highly efficient & economical to operate.
– Large double main bedroom with BIW’s and escarpment views of Mt Kembla and beyond.
– Double 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with BIW’s are serviced by neat full bathroom and separate toilet.
– Down the stairs to the cement floored and fully lined cellar or storage room, large home office with own a/c, huge rumpus room with built in storage, laundry, massive double garage with more workshop space serviced by 2nd shower room with toilet.
– Side driveway leads to paved rear garden great for children to kick a ball and enjoy.
– The understated street frontage hides the quality and space of this wonderful living experience!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 569 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes